Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bundt Pan Rolls

I ran across this recipe while posting the Spaghetti Sauce. This used to be a Sunday favorite. It take 4-5 hours for this to raise so it is good for the Sunday block, even with meetings or Choir. I have not made this for years, to much for Larry and I to eat. If anyone tries this, let me know. You get better at making it with practice, so keep trying.

Bundt Pan Rolls
In a greased or sprayed heavy bundt pan, place 16 frozen dough rolls. Drizzle 2 T. melted marg. or butter over the rolls. Season - I like garlic salt, Parmesan and parsley. Salad Supreme adds nice flavor and color. You can use any seasonings or herbs. Cover with greased or sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 4-5 hours. Bake at 350 - 400 degrees for 12-20 min. Time varies depending on pan thickness and weather you are cooking it alone or with another dish. The top needs to be very golden brown - if not, the rolls can be soggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment